Frameworks and libraries accelerate and simplify web development. AMP is an open-source library that facilitates the development of web experiences that are consistently fast, beautiful and high-performing across distribution platforms. AMP achieves this by putting at the fingertips of web developers a rich combination of coding and performance best practices, which can be leveraged right out of the box.
If you develop WordPress sites, AMP-compatibility can help improving the experience your users get when navigating and engaging with your site. The AMP plugin for WordPress provides tools and assistance during the development of AMP pages and sites, including detailed insights into what URLs are AMP-compatible. With it, you can focus on tackling any incompatibility that may exist, Read on to dig further into how to develop plugins and themes that are AMP-compatible. You’ll also see details on how the plugin works, and information about AMP itself.
- Why the AMP Plugin
- Make your site fast again
- How the Plugin Works
- A deep dive into how we make your site faster
- How to Develop with the AMP Plugin
- How to build for AMP on your WordPress sites, plugins and themes using the AMP plugin
- Use the AMP plugin to develop your sites, plugins and themes
- About The AMP Project
- This is the official plugin for AMP in WordPress